When Life Gets Out Of Focus

Stressed, depressed, anxious, confused, hurt, angry, numb? What am I to do?

Look Up – "Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:1-2

Look Back – "Remember the wonders He has done, His miracles, and the judgments He pronounced" 1 Chronicles 16:12

Look Ahead – "Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead" Philippians 3:13

"For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words." 1Thessalonians 4:16-18

Look Inside – "Now this is what the Lord Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways." Haggai 1:5

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalm 139:23-24

Look Around – "Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others." Philippians 2:4

But Never Look Down – on yourself, on others and especially the Lord.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GLORY OF GOD

Seven Lame Excuses Christians Use When Confronted For Their Bad Behavior:

Ray Rice and Domestic Violence